Requirements for Saudi Business Visa
- Your original valid signed passport. It must have two blank visa pages facing each other and more than six months before expiry.
- Non-US citizens must provide a copy of their Alien Registration Card (A.R.C.) or original U.S. Visa and I-94.
- One completed and signed visa application form.
- 2 passport-style (2″x2″) photograph taken within the last 6 months, on photo paper and with a plain white background.
- A business letter from your U.S. company along with their CR. This letter must explain the purpose of the trip and provide a financial guarantee. It must be on letterhead and signed by a representative of the company other than the applicant. For multiple entry visas, the letter must state that multiple entry is required and shoud be notorized.
- An invitation from the host company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia along with copyt of their CR ; faxed or scanned copies are acceptable. If multiple entries are required, the invitation must request a multiple entry visa.
Saudi Business Visa – Fees
- Regular Processing: $120.00
- Regular Processing 3-5 days :150.00
- Rush Processing 1-3 days :$200.00
Shipping Fees (Return of Passport / Visa)
- FedEx 3rd Business Day – $25.00
- FedEx Letter Next Business Day – $38.00
- FedEx Letter Priority Overnight or Saturday Delivery – $55.00
FedEx Letter First Overnight Delivery 8:30 AM Delivery – $70.00