Requirements for Saudi Family Visa
- Your original valid signed passport. It must have two blank visa pages facing
each other and more than six months before expiry.
- Non-US citizens must provide a copy of their Alien Registration Card (A.R.C.) or
original U.S. Visa and I-94.
- One completed and signed visa application form.
- One passport-style (2″x2″) photograph taken within the last 6 months, on photo
paper and with a plain white background.
- Proof of non-refundable, roundtrip airline tickets.
- An official invitation from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; faxed or scanned copies
are acceptable. If multiple entries are required, the invitation must request a
multiple entry visa.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate, for children, a
copy of the birth certificate.
Saudi Private Visa – Fees
Regular Processing: $115.00
Shipping Fees (Return of Passport / Visa)
FedEx 3rd Business Day – $15.00
FedEx Letter Next Business Day – $28.00
FedEx Letter Priority Overnight or Saturday Delivery – $45.00
FedEx Letter First Overnight Delivery 8:30 AM Delivery – $70.00